Since 1948 we have been here to help seniors, people with disabilities, caregivers, people with neurological impairments, youth and families. Our services have always been based on the needs of our community, combined with the expertise of our dedicated staff.
Today we help people who want:
- A fun and safe place to be during the day
- Transportation to get to needed services or appointments
- Rehabilitation for a neurological challenge, such as a brain injury
- Support in their own homes or in the community
- To slow down early memory loss
- Assistance with daily living activities, like cooking, cleaning, shopping and more
- Fulfilling employment
- Assessments on ways technology can help them remain independent.
We connect people to the individualized services that they want. We are Curative Connections!
For more information about our services, or to schedule a tour please call our Admissions Office at 920.593.3535 or via email.