The impact we make on individuals and families would not be possible without the generosity of our communities.
With county, state, and national funding having to stretch further and further to meet the needs of our communities, we depend on the generosity of friends like you to be able to continue to provide much-needed programs and raise hope in the hearts of our clients.
There are several avenues you can explore to find the giving opportunity that is right for you.
- Donations -- of any kind -- are always welcome. You may choose to specify the program in which the gift is to be used, or allow us to use the gift where it is needed most.
- A permanent tribute -- commemorate special people or show your support with a personalized engraved brick in the walkway along the front of our main facility in Green Bay.
- Endowment --direct your contribution to Curative Connections’ endowment to provide for an impact on people’s lives in perpetuity. It is truly a gift that keeps on giving.
- Bequests, real estate, life insurance, and annuities may be given as a gift. These donations ensure long-term security and funding for the future of our agency.
- Events and Special Campaigns include Ball-a-Palooza and Curative Music Fest, with all proceeds benefiting Curative Connections. You can always use the button below to donate online.
For further information or to discuss your gift, contact Peggy Collinsmith, Director of Development, by email or calling 920.593.3510.