Curative Connections is excited to be able to be open and serve the community. However, we understand the importance of doing our part to keep our clients and staff safe while reducing the spread of COVID-19. Because of this, Curative Connections has implemented the following safety guidelines:
- Staff and clients alike will maintain physical distancing throughout the day, a minimum of six feet. Our physical space within the programs—which include tables, desks and chairs—will be reconfigured to foster this physical distancing.
- Curative will have reminder messaging throughout our building to reinforce hand washing, proper sneeze and cough protocols, and physical distancing.
Curative’s main location has a variety of disinfecting resources and processes in place:
- At the building’s entrances there are hand sanitizers that people should use when they enter and exit.
- Disinfecting wipes are in place in program spaces, offices and vehicles.
- Programs have disinfecting wipe containers to be used frequently.
- Each day prior to the beginning of services, the building is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, including bathrooms, floors, surfaces, door handles, and kitchen spaces.
Transportation personnel will use the following process for transporting clients to Curative Connections programming and other locations in Brown County:
- Effective 6/23/22: Masks are optional for all Curative staff, clients and visitors.
- Effective 4/19/22 masks will be optional for Transportation Services. Drivers who need to assist riders in any way are still required to wear a mask.
- Each of our vehicles is equipped with disinfecting wipes, which drivers will use on surfaces after each trip.